Advertiser: LAHAUSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
LAHAUS is a boutique interior design studio located in Cottesloe, Perth focused on high-end residential and commercial design. We are looking for an experienced and passionate Architectural Documenter to join our team.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and design team in delivering residential, and commercial projects from concept design to final delivery
- Utilising your knowledge of NCC Guidelines, R-Codes and Australian Standards prepare Planning and Building License drawings packages for residential and commercial projects
- Consult with local council on R-Codes and Planning / Building License Submissions
- Liaise with clients, consultants, subcontractors and builders
- Complete detailed tender and construction documentation packages using AutoCAD
- Develop base build 3D models in SketchUp and prepare CAD documentation from SketchUp
- Prepare technical, fixtures, fittings, furniture and equipment specifications and schedules
- Complete site analysis including surveying existing conditions and field measurements
- Perform within the constraints of project budgets and schedules
- Perform site and defects inspections for practical completion
- Advanced Diploma of Building Design (Architectural) or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years industry experience
- Strong working knowledge of BCA, NCC, Australian standards and local authority planning processes
- High level construction design and detailing, technical resolve and problem-solving skills
- Highly skilled in AutoCAD and Sketch-up
- Excellent communication skills liaising with clients, consultants and sub-contractors
- Natural leadership qualities and the ability to manage projects
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a creative team
- Confident presenting to clients and managing relationships
- Excellent time management
To apply, please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?