Organisational Culture Team Member
Advertiser: Australian Federal Police3.3438 out of 53.3 overall rating (32 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- $88,661.00 - $96,049.00 per annum, + 15.4% super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Government - Federal
Applications are invited from suitably qualified people who are interested in an appointment to the AFP.
Applications are sought from suitably qualified applicants wishing to be considered for the role of Organisational Culture team member. The Organisational Culture (OC) branch supports the promotion of a healthy workplace culture, in keeping with the recently endorsed AFP Cultural Health Framework.
The AFP has recently entered into an exciting partnership with the Australian Human Rights Commission (AHRC). The partnership will assist the AFP to promote diversity, inclusion and a healthy culture in which our people feel safe, connected, respected, contributing and progressing.
Organisational Culture encourages Flexible Workplace Arrangements and applicants need not be physically based in Canberra.
Your duties will include:
- Working within a taskforce delivering on the work underpinning the AHRC partnership;
- Support the communication of the Cultural Health Framework to the organisation;
- Support the development of monitoring and evaluation frameworks;
- Development of cultural health education material for existing or new learning and development opportunities;
- Engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve outcomes;
- Preparation of briefs, reports and analysis;
- Perform a range of project, research work and office management activities to support AFP business;
- Maintain current subject matter expertise through ongoing professional development and learning opportunities outside the formal education process;
- Other tasks as required, to support the delivery of business outcomes.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- value inclusion and diversity in our workforce;
- are innovative and agile thinkers – willing to constantly learn;
- client focused;
- highly motivated and self-driven;
- proven ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally;
- demonstrate ability to apply a high level of discretion, judgement and initiative to all situations and decision making;
- ability to analyse information, with an excellent attention to detail; and
- demonstrate ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
- To be eligible you must be an Australian Citizen.
- This position requires the successful candidate to obtain a Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance.
- This recruitment is being create a pool for future vacancies that may arise over the next 12 months.
- This position is located in Canberra, ACT. Successful applicants must be willing to relocate to Canberra.
What do we offer?
We provide our people with many benefits appropriate to the level of the position including, but not limited to:
- An attractive remuneration package as per our Enterprise Agreement
- Four mandatory rest days per year
- Six weeks annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flex time
- 15.4% Superannuation
- External and internal training opportunities
How to apply:
- To apply visit the AFP’s Career Page at: https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=5119&company=digitaltra
- Refer to the ‘Required Application Documents’ section on the job ad on the AFP Careers Page
- If you have a disability/medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirements/reasonable adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact AFPRecruitment@afp.gov.au
Applications close: 11.59pm (AEDST) on 3 December 2020.
As an inclusive organisation, the AFP provides opportunity for all Australians to fairly gain employment in the AFP. We appreciate that everyone is unique and acknowledge that diversity in thought leads to greater transparency and improved consideration in our decision making.