Graduate Project Engineer/DraftspersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Engineering
Support the Senior Engineer/Engineering Manager when working with the Sales & Tendering Department and/or Operations Department.
Developing proposals/work packages for projects concerning Lift and transport. Duties include but would not be limited to:
- Creating and reviewing AutoCAD lifting and rigging drawings for projects including: crane and rigging and lift studies.
- Produce engineering reports and method statements.
- Assist with making decisions in regards to equipment selection and methodology.
- Perform various engineering calculations.
- Execution: After approval from the Senior Engineer/Engineering Manager, work with the Operations Department to meet the equipment and technical requirements of the engineered plan.
- Administration: Creating, managing, and distributing all project related technical documentation, as appropriate.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
- Must have working rights / visa for Australia
- Must have a current Australian driver's licence
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Mechanical or structural Engineering (not essential)
- Drafting certificate and/or experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project engineer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?