Advertiser: Codarra Advanced SystemsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
This is a security designated position and candidates can only be considered if they are an Australian Citizen. Candidates will ideally have an existing NV1 Security Clearance or be prepared to undergo the vetting process.
The role involves the design, build, deployment and support of systems. Applicants must have:
- experience in the integration of new systems,
- experience in virtualisation technologies,
- experience in VMWare,
- experience in Hyper-V, and
- experience in networking within the Defence ICT networking environments,
- strong experience in network infrastructure project delivery.
The right candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package with advancement opportunities, along with job security, a work/life balance, and flexible working hours. The position is available for an immediate start to the right candidate.
A contract may be considered for this position.
Codarra Advanced Systems (Codarra) is an Australian owned company that has specialised in Security, ICT Systems, Engineering and Project Management for 30 years. Codarra delivers a diverse range of innovative products and services, with the primary focus on the provision of ICT, Engineering and Professional Services to Government Agencies.
Codarra prides itself on being a family friendly company with a collaborative and innovative culture. We have worked hard to establish a team of professionals who are passionate and energetic about what we do.
Codarra is located in the ACT region specifically in the centre of Queanbeyan, close to shops, banks and free all-day parking.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems administrator?
- Do you hold Australian Security Clearance?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?