Advertiser: WA Kaolin LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Perth, Rockingham & Kwinana
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Processing
WA Kaolin Ltd(WAK) is a growing company with mining operations in Wickepin WA and pilot plant processing operations in Kwinana WA.
As a process operator and packer, you will be responsible for the operation of the fork lift, packing kaolin products into bulk bags and other packs and loading of containers. You will also assist with the operation of the kaolin beneficiation plant to achieve production and quality goals on your shift. You will monitor process settings through the plant control SCADA computer, test samples and record production details and test results.
This is an excellent time to join and develop your career with WAK in a project with predominantly export sales showing strong growth and the pilot plant producing excellent results.
Reports to: Operations and R&D Manager
- Product packaging
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Assist with Process Plant Operations and Maintenance
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5 Years Mining and/or mineral or other processing experience
- Experience with computer SCADA systems
- Fork lift license
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Practical skills with machinery – mobile and process equipment
- NPC within the last 12 months
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?