Advertiser: Mildura Base Public Hospital2.875 out of 52.9 overall rating (8 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Mildura & Murray
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery
Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH) is seeking an experienced Scrub Nurse with knowledge in acute care to join our dynamic and supportive team in a permanent part time capacity.
About the Role:
The successful applicant will be responsible for preparing the operating room prior to surgery, working closely with a multidisciplinary team during surgical procedures and preparing the patient for transfer within the hospital before and after surgery.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Work effectively within a team environment and independently as required
- Hold relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Have the ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Evidence of recent clinical experience
- Follow the Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia
Our genuine commitment to flexible working arrangements allows you time to pursue the things you love. With a vibrant multicultural society together complimented by many options for good food and coffee, shopping, arts and sporting events, Mildura provides an excellent opportunity to a lifestyle that will support your career.
Position Closes: 3 December 2020
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
For a copy of the position description or to find out more about the Hospital, please visit our website www.mbph.org.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a registered nurse?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How many years' experience do you have as a perioperative / surgical nurse?