Sales Representative - South Australia
Advertiser: Syntec Diamond ToolsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
About the company:
Established in 1994, Syntec Diamond Tools is Australia's largest manufacturer of diamond tools supplying the surface preparation, construction and rental/hire industries.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, motivated Sales Representative for this exciting opportunity in the South Australia region to enhance our business and customer base.
- Focus on developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensure budgeted sales revenue for the sales territory is achieved and work to exceed sales targets.
- Regular travel during each month to meet call cycle requirements within the sales territory.
- Provide service support to our customers.
Skills & Experience:
- A self-motivated, accomplished Sales Professional with a proven track record.
- Ideally, you will have experience within the building/construction sector and exposure to diamond tools or concrete will be highly regarded.
- You are a great negotiator, you're focused on results and you can "close a sale".
- Strong ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Current driver's license is required as frequent travel is part of the role.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- A competitive remuneration package including vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
- An opportunity to work with an industry specialist and grow the sales of the business.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please click the apply button below.
- Only Australian based residents will be considered.
- Successful candidates may be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and background check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?