School Learning Officer (Teacher Aide)
Advertiser: Catholic Education ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
- Term-Time Permanent Position
- 30 hours per week
- Commencing: 25 January 2021
- Applications close 5pm Wednesday 25 November 2020
Working for Catholic Education Services, Cairns
Catholic Education is one of the largest non-government employers in the Far North. Employment in Catholic schools in the Cairns Diocese offers a variety of teaching jobs, non-teaching jobs and leadership positions. Professional, administrative and leadership positions also exist with the Diocese’s education office, Catholic Education Services (CES).
About Our Lady Help of Christians School, Earlville
Our Lady Help of Christians School has a long tradition of offering high quality Catholic education. For over 50 years, parents have sought an education for their sons and daughters at OLHOC. The school’s students have gone on to achieve great success as a result of the foundation provided. A commitment to excellence in all aspects of school life continues to be a part of the OLHOC culture.
The school is a distinctive Catholic community that is committed to provide a quality learning environment that challenges all members of our community to make a difference.
At its core OLHOC has the values of Respect, Justice, Community, Empathy and Forgiveness. Students of OLHOC strive to embody these values in both word and action. The core values are further supported by a comprehensive Social and Emotional Learning program across all grades. OLHOC seeks to provide a safe and supportive learning environment for all.
Please see the College website for further information https://www.olhoc.qld.edu.au
Mandatory Qualifications & Requirements
- Unless an exemption applies all staff are required to hold a current Working With Children Blue Card
- A strong demonstrated commitment to the objectives, vision and ethos of Catholic Education
- Promote child safety at all times
- Tertiary qualifications at Certificate level or equivalent qualifications relevant to the position may be required or such knowledge, qualifications and experience that are deemed by the employer as necessary to successfully carry out the duties of the position
How to Apply
For further information and an application pack, please visit our website www.cns.catholic.edu.au
Catholic Education is an equal opportunity employer.
Intending applicants must be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation.