Human Resources Officer
Advertiser: Green Acres HydromulchingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Green Acres Group QLD provides a professional, high quality service to their clients ensuring all their erosion and revegetation requirements are dealt with effectively.
Our management and staff have over 20 years' experience in the civil construction industry allowing all projects to be conducted in a timely and professional manner.
With its Head Office based in Noosaville, Green Acres Group QLD is seeking to hire an experienced person with a positive attitude, attention to detail is essential, with exceptional organisation skills and willingness to undertake routine administration duties. This is a fast-paced position and applicants must possess an ability to act and adapt quickly to changes. No day is the same with each day bringing new challenges. Must be responsive to time pressure, multi-tasking, prioritising and possess an ability to switch between competing demands by working collaboratively as a key team member while also being able to work autonomously.
Successful applicant's duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate recruitment and induction of staff
- Coordinate and administer staff movements and rosters
- Coordinate employee performance management
- New starter set up including contract documentation
- Draft HR correspondence
- Maintain Employee Records
- Respond to all HR enquiries
- Maintain IMS (Integrated Management System)
- Managing Anti-Fatigue Management System (NHVAS)
- Travel Management, Accommodation, Flights
- Coordinate staff medicals and inductions for all projects
To be considered for this role, the successful applicant must possess the following qualities:
- Experience in an HR role (6-8 years) including tertiary qualifications or a diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Business and Management Skills
- Punctual, responsible, well presented, and professional
- Team player, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Strong knowledge of MS Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Xero
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written analytical skills
- Strong ability to prioritise competing and multiple requests and organising workload, in order to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to embrace responsibility and work autonomously as well in part of a team
- A willingness to learn and develop within the business.
- Experience in the Civil Construction Industry will be considered an advantage.
This position is full time. Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Interested and suitably experienced candidates should forward their application, including cover letter to email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.