Chief Commercial Officer
Advertiser: Hinchen ResourcesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $200,000 + super + parking + an accelerated bonus
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, COO & MD
This senior leadership role will work in partnership with the CEO and the ELT as a natural ‘doer’ – you will be a highly analytical and engaging executive who loves to make things happen as you take your team on an exciting digital journey!
Our client is a high-profile market leader who enjoys the fastest growing membership base in the Queensland, and today they are seeking to appoint a Chief Commercial Officer into a strategic and tactical executive leadership role.
Operating for over 150 years, they have been providing essential professional advice and services to their members to support them in their businesses on a day to day basis. Whether it be Advocacy, Education & Training, Consulting to identify efficiencies and savings, HR Advice, Business Intelligence or Networks and Partnerships, this highly regarded and well-established service provider has continued to enjoy ongoing growth and success.
About this unique role:
This is a genuine opportunity to be the running partner to a dynamic and inspirational CEO and collaborating alongside a small team of professional entrepreneurial executives, as you directly lead a team of 35+ setting the growth strategy which is underpinned by a never ending source of quantitative and qualitative data. This data positions you well to make evidenced based decisions on new initiatives, thereby ensuring the achievement of organisational goals and promises.
What you will bring to this role
- An entrepreneurial and practical mindset complimented with action orientated style – so you love making things happen as you Walk the Talk!
- Proven success as a Senior Executive in strategic and tactical multi-channel sales management including the identification of new business streams
- A history of success in the identification and engagement of commercial partners & vendors
- Demonstrated experience in building distribution networks to maximise on organisational reach and effectiveness
- Experience in negotiating white labelling B2B services advantageous
- High analytical competence, with experience in facilitating feasibility studies to identify out of a plethora of potential project initiatives which ones will have the highest impact on their value proposition, delighting their members/customers and achieving targeted ROI
- Comprehension of digital advancements and technological changes and experience in practically applying how they can improve service delivery and engagement with customers is essential
- Experience in digital transformation
- Strategic thinking complemented with a commercial and tactical approach
- Demonstrated executive leadership skills, with a preference for collaboration and transparency
- A proven ability to build genuine networks and trusted relationships
- Experience leading the commercial operation to deliver on the value proposition of a business, including brand positioning, pricing and promotion
- A strong focus on customer experience
- Experience developing a highly collaborative culture to support a cohesive, customer-focused and commercially successful product and service range
- Tertiary /Post Grad quals highly regarded
- Strong eCommerce experience
- Strong commercial and financial knowledge, with the ability to interpret complex information and transform it into easy to understand messages
- Salesforce expertise advantageous
Your key responsibilities will include
- The identification, scoping, design and launching of digital solutions to maximise on both reach and resources
- Identifying your members/customers operating pain points, needs and wants through a combination of effective listening and detailed data analysis to identify and deliver effective and efficient solutions
- Architecting digital solutions to take to market that directly addresses members concerns/needs
- the utilisation of technological solutions to max on both reach and resources – it all about operating smarter, providing solutions that are both effective and provide a higher level of accessibility/ timeliness!
- Identifying solutions that deliver high volume reach opportunities
- Building and growing a branded B2B multi-channel and quality service offering
- Thought leadership – maintaining knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and analytics
- Development and integration of a strategic sales plans
- Building long term and trusted relationships with key stakeholders across both government and Qld businesses
- Business case development
- Developing vendor partnerships, alliance partners and distribution networks to maximise on member/customer reach and their experience, service offerings and financial performance.
Benefits to you - the opportunity to
- Work closely with an inspiring CEO and passionate Senior Management team as you lead a highly professional team
- Join an iconic market leader
- Take on a key executive leadership role, and leverage off your entrepreneurial thinking, your commercial acumen and your innovation bent to take this iconic organisation into the next phase of its growth journey
- Drive change and encourage a culture of innovation, empowerment, collaboration and continuous improvement
Make no mistake – this is a fast paced and hands on dynamic leadership opportunity, where there are no shortages of ideas to solve members/customers pain points. It will take a well organised thought leader who has a history of success in delivering on the numbers, underpinned by their passion for the customer experience, people leadership, innovation and sustainability to succeed in this business-critical role.
For a confidential discussion please call Louisa on 0459 991 061 or simply apply now by following the links below. At Hinchen Resources we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.