PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY
Advertiser: Century 21 Network3.3684 out of 53.4 overall rating (38 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Mandurah & Peel
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
CENTURY 21 Coast Realty Mandurah offers a fantastic opportunity for a person to step into the sometimes challenging, always interesting, never boring world of Property Management and learn the business from the ground up. We are looking for a committed team player with a happy, helpful, positive outlook who is excited about pursuing a career in Real Estate. A current Property Management Registration is ESSENTIAL. Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing rental arrears control
- Scheduling Routine Inspections for Property Managers
- Conducting Routine Inspections
- Attending Final Bond Inspections with Property Managers
- Assisting with the management of repairs and maintenance of rental properties
- General administrative duties
- Occasional reception relief
- Rental property viewings
- Processing of rental applications
Key requirements for this role:
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft applications
- Current drivers licence and your own reliable transport
- Solid communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire and capacity to build solid client relationships
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised and as part of a team
- Professional presentation
This position is full-time and would be ideal for someone wanting a career in Property Management with the intention to advance to the role of a Property Manager.
If you're the right person you'll find a very supportive team, keen to welcome you aboard.
Please be aware that only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?