IT HelpdeskPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
We are a leading specialist RTO delivering nationally recognised qualifications across Australia.
Working alongside our team of developers we have created a new role for an IT Helpdesk & Technician to join our collaborative team.
We are open to experienced helpdesk applicants who show enthusiasm for helping colleagues and students and an understanding of systems administration.
Our office is conveniently located on the Northern city fringe and is in short distance from public transport. This role is full time Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5:00pm with flexibility.
You will be responsible for
- Implementing and maintaining a new file management and systems management process integrating to SharePoint and Microsoft technologies.
- Developing user access policies and procedures across multiple levels
- Directly managing Microsoft Education licences
- Maintaining and monitoring internet security
- Reviewing different infrastructure or cloud-based opportunities for business process improvement, data storage and retrieval
- Reviewing disaster recovery procedures
- Providing simple helpdesk support when required (to a current team of 50)
- Assisting our learners and troubleshooting remotely (over the phone)
- Maintaining integrity of our local network and implementing the expansion
- Managing and monitoring our VOIP subscription
- Ordering IT Equipment and assembling computers
Who We Are Looking For
- Fun relaxed character
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Able to effectively communicate to different stakeholders both internally and externally
Ideally you will hold
- Bachelor in IT/Computing
- MCSE or other
- SharePoint certification
- Any experience with DevOps, Linux and Microsoft licencing - viewed favourably.
- A great workplace culture
- No micromanagement!
- Fun social events at least once per month
- Room to grow within the company
- Attractive salary
If you are looking to grow with a company and you have above attributes, apply today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?