Advertiser: ETSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Main duties include:
- Loading and unloading goods
- Cleaning and filling lubricant containers
- General warehouse duties
- Manual handling
- Attention to detail
- General housekeeping of the warehouse, with a keen awareness of health and safety
The successful candidate will have:
- A car and a license
- A forklift license
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Good housekeeping skills
- Not afraid to get dirty!
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Basic understanding of technology
- Reliable and excellent work ethic
This is currently a casual position, Monday – Friday, with an hourly rate of $24.00. However, there will be an opportunity to move into full-time work. Training and uniforms will be provided.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?