Advertiser: Dorchester IT Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
Full time, medium to advanced IT systems professional
Dorchester IT is a Corporate Computer Consultancy located in regional NSW and QLD, as well as metropolitan areas around Sydney and Gold Coast
DIT has been dedicated to providing supreme IT services, skills and products to it’s customers for over 30 years
Dorchester IT has a work-life balance philosophy.
We are seeking a hardworking, highly ethical and self-motivated IT consultant with strong attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Staff who demonstrate the qualities described in this advertisement are well rewarded.
Good communications skills and presentation are essential for this position. The client base in this office is expanding, and are interesting and varied. The position has the potential to expand into a senior role within the firm.
Our ideal candidate will be skilled in Microsoft user management, active directory, and workstation setup and maintenance, Office 365 and SharePoint. Experience with networks, routers, printers, scanners, wireless networking, hardware diagnosis (and some repairs) is also essential.
On premise or cloud server experience would also be beneficial, along with disaster prevention and recovery.
Specific characteristics and skills:
- Lives, breathes and is enthusiastic in all things IT
- Positive work attitude and confidence when dealing with both clients and team members
- High performer with exceptional attention to detail and shows initiative in all areas
- Provision of outstanding IT solutions to our clients
- The ability to provide outstanding customer service for our clients, ranging from small business to medium size and corporate clients.
- Able to consult and suggest/implement IT solutions.
- A high level of communication and organisation
- Present a highly professional corporate image and enjoy working as part of a team
- Quality IT certification and or tertiary education is essential
- We value teamwork, honesty, trust, and require the highest ethical standards from our team
- Driver’s License essential and reliable vehicle will be recompensed as there is some travel required
Inverell, Northern NSW.
Regional NSW, Regional QLD, Sydney, Kingscliff/Gold Coast, Perth, Melbourne & New Guinea
Newport SYD, Inverell and Gunnedah in Northern NSW and Kingscliff North Coast NSW, Goondiwindi QLD.
To apply: send your resume and letter of application to email@example.com [link removed]. Please address all the requirements listed above for this position.
This is not a programming or web development role so please read the skills required carefully. Applicants without proven skills in the areas listed will not be considered.
For any further questions or information, please call the HR Manager on 1300796788
Closing Date: Monday 30th November 2020