Marketing and HR All-rounder
Advertiser: Meat Inspectors Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
We are proud to be the number one independent Meat Inspection Provider in Australia. We are a company who prides ourselves on our Values Program which underpins everything we do. The key drivers of our business and our people are Trust, Respect, Commitment, Courage and Growth.
We work with our process partners to provide independent control of meat inspection to ensure their continued access to premium markets in Australia and globally. And, to date, we have more than 150 Meat Inspectors working across the country to ensure quality meat products for Australians.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking a creative and driven Communications and HR Assistant who aligns with our values. You’ll have an eagerness to learn and a commitment to delivering outstanding results. You’ll work in a team and individually, and have the ability to work well under pressure. This part-time role provides flexible working arrangements and provides a great work/life balance.
You will be an integral part of the team, working closely with all facets of the business. You will need to be a clear communicator, highly organised with strong attention to detail, and an effective team player that can manage competing priorities. To be considered for the role, you will need 2-5 years experience in a similar position.
Other desirable qualities;
- Agribusiness/farming background
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms, namely Linkedin and Facebook
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Positive energy, proactive, a self-starter and a team player
Marketing and Communications:
- Draft, edit and schedule communications copy on social media and for internal publications
- Support the development of Meat Inspectors’ internal Values Program
- Assist in researching, writing and editing content for distribution
- Contribute to the weekly operations meetings and monthly reviews
- Maintain and monitor job vacancies
- Maintenance and weekly updates of recruitment software (Bullhorn)
- Organise and distribute internal Values Program awards
- Skilled-Visa coordination
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
This role is for 2-3 days per week and offers flexibility of days/hours to be worked. We are family friendly, inclusive, innovative, and have a welcoming culture where your ideas will be valued.
So, if you have a positive attitude, a commitment to excellence, and a good work ethic we would love to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply directly with the following:
- Cover letter outlining your skills and experience - as it relates to this role
- Current CV
** No agency candidates please. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Australian permanent residents only need apply **
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?