Sports Development and Performance Coordinator
Advertiser: Padua College - BrisbaneMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Padua College is an independent Catholic Boys' Day School from Years 5-12 conducted by the Franciscan Friars with an enrolment of over 1400 boys.
A newly created position has been established to join our sporting program and help lead Padua College's vision for the future. We are seeking to appoint an energetic and skilled forward thinking Sports Development and Performance Coordinator who is committed to making a significant contribution to the College's co-curricular sporting programs and overseeing sports specific curriculums.
Within the high-quality facilities at our near-CBD campus in Kedron, our sporting fields in Banyo and our outdoor education facility in the Noosa Hinterland, Padua offers young men an environment in which to pursue academic excellence and express themselves through our broad co-curricular offerings.
This position will commence in January 2021.
This position requires an energetic and enthusiastic applicant who is contemporary in their thinking and a collaborative team player.
The successful applicant will:
- Foster the Catholic ethos and identity of the sporting program, integrating beliefs and values into all aspects of the sports community at Padua
- Demonstrated achievement in leadership, preferably in sporting leadership
- Demonstrated understanding of sport and employing authority Policy and Procedure
- Demonstrated involvement and commitment to quality professional development
- Ability to develop processes to manage staff and resources effectively and collaboratively
It is expected that the successful applicant be suitably qualified and have:
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Sports Management or equivalent industry experience
- Level 2 or greater coaching accreditation in at least one AIC sport
- Must have a current Blue Card
- maintain a recognised First-Aid certificate
The appointment of a successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
All written applications are required to include a ‘Padua College Application for Employment’ form. This form and further information about the position including the position information pack and position description can be accessed via the College website https://padua.qld.edu.au.
Written applications are to be addressed to:
P O Box 111
Applications close Midday 27 November 2020.