Real Estate Sales Trainee
Advertiser: Ray White Narre Warren SouthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Start your Career with Ray White Narre Warren South!
Perfect opportunity for an entry level/school leaver to start an exciting Real Estate Career in a fun, friendly and supportive environment! No real estate experience required as you will receive full training on the job. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated learner to fit in with our fantastic team.
Nothing and no one is greater than the culture in our office and it shows. We hire people, not just resumes. This is why we ask all resumes sent through have a cover letter attached letting us know who you are and what interests you!
Full Time Traineeship Position: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
This role will vary day to day with opportunities to learn and gain experience in many different areas however will focus on residential sales
- Clean up & Communication
Door Knocking (when restrictions allow)
Other Directive from the Sales Team
Skills & Experience & Requirements
No Real Estate Experience Required!
No Agents Representative Required! Complete while on the job!
General Computer Knowledge
Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
Positive & Friendly Phone Manner
Must Have A Driver's License & Car
Must be have own phone
Please send through your resume and cover letter, all applicants will be considered for this incredible opportunity!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?