headspace Mental Health Clinician
Advertiser: Cornerstone Youth Services Inc.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Launceston & North East
- $85,000 - $109,999
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work
The position: This is a full time, 6 month contract position which would suit someone seeking a career break or looking to gain further experience.
The Mental Health Clinicians will work closely with staff in the headspace primary care team (General Practitioners, psychologists, social workers, youth health nurses and allied health workers) and a range of government and non-government service providers.
Other key relationships include other service providers, school communities and co-located services.
- Approved tertiary qualification in an allied health discipline, including psychology, social work, mental health nursing and occupational therapy.
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA) OR
- Current full membership or eligibility for membership with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- Post graduate qualifications and/or previous experience working in the youth mental health sector and/or primary healthcare environment is desirable.
Applicants without appropriate qualifications and registration with the relevant professional bodies will not be considered.
What's on offer: Our organisation offers competitive remuneration and conditions including salary packaging, professional development and training allowances, and flexible work arrangements.
Contact: For a confidential discussion and further information, please contact Wayne Frost, headspace Manager, on 0438 537 705..
To apply: Please send:
- a cover letter
- a copy of your CV
Applications close 5.00pm, Sunday 13th December, 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have membership with any of the following psychology, social work, or counselling boards?