Social Media Content Coordinator
Advertiser: The Mojo MasterMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
The Mojo Master is a dynamic company specialising in evidence based business and human performance training to help businesses and individuals grow and succeed. Headed by high performance coach and human behaviour specialist, Michael “The Mojo Master” Johnson, the business prides itself on providing events, workshops, training and seminars that teach incredible implementable, evidence and scientific based tools to help people excel in their personal and professional lives.
The essence of the role is to develop and implement digital campaign and communications strategies that generate engagement and campaign conversion outcomes. You will have a thorough understanding of the best way to build audiences, engagement and conversions using digital media platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
You’ll work closely with the sales and management team to ensure our social media paid and organic posts and campaigns are meeting company objectives. You’ll require a high level of communication skills to understand how to craft messaging to suit specific markets and products that meet objectives including engagement across social media, overcoming objectives, lead generation and sales, all whilst being adaptable to ensure multiple objectives are being met in a timely manner to a high standard.
As a social media marketer, you’ll maintain a cutting edge understanding of the latest digital advertising policies, social media management platforms and innovations across each platform, as well as the evolving marketing opportunities and technologies in the digital media space.
The team at The Mojo Master are a driven, growth focused group who enjoy a little fun and banter but are committed to ensuring the company and customers grow to their full potential.
This can be a demanding role, where you will need to be proactive, outcome and results driven, and know how to keep a level head to deal with a range of potential challenges including managing a number of different marketing campaigns and strategies at once for multiple products and events.
This role is an incredible opportunity for an energetic growth driven individual who loves digital marketing and delivering consistent results through social media.
You will be responsible for
- Growing our social media presence and followers
- Increasing community, group and page engagement
- Creating and implementing social media strategies and liaising with the management team to ensure these are in line with overall company objectives
- Work closely with a team of in-house creatives including graphic designers and a videographer to provide creative direction
- Capturing content at events for social media
- Creating captivating copy for social media that increases engagement, leads people closer to the buying line, overcomes objectives, encourages direct sales and lead generation
- Prepare and distribute regular performance reports for social media channels to understand effectiveness of activity including generating timely action plans to implement recommendations.
- Liaising with other departments including sales and events to ensure consistency of message and maximising opportunity and results through social media
- Ensure a consistent brand look & feel and tone of voice to ensure all content is in line with brand guidelines.
- Producing content and strategy in a timely manner to meet company deadlines
- Assist to continuously simplify and streamline processes
- Managing the social media marketing budget with the management team
Ideally you will have:
- A knack for planning - particularly when it comes to social content, calendars and campaign scheduling
- You possess a solid data-mindset - and can confidently turn vast amounts of social media metrics into meaningful, actionable insights to improve social media performance, prove ROI and achieve targets
- Experience in implementing social media campaigns across multiple social channels including Facebook and Instagram
- Strong creative and content production skills
- Can demonstrate strong creative copywriting skills and how this is applied across different channels and audiences.
- Solid knowledge and experience of Facebook Ads Manager and selling and marketing using Facebook
- Experience in service based marketing, experience in event and education based marketing will be highly regarded
- Understanding of sales and objection handling through content
- Understand the art of good storytelling
- Detailed understanding of Facebook and all social media advertising policy is mandatory
- Experience with reporting and understanding metrics from different platforms, Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, email marketing etc
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills in prioritising critical tasks and outcomes
- The ability to be able to take direct feedback and maintain a balanced temperament
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including asking exceptional questions to find solutions
- Ability to work autonomously, be a self starter and know how to hold yourself accountable
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft packages, G Suite, Zoom and other systems)
- Ability to commit to flexible hours including weekends
- Demonstrate self-awareness, personal development and a growth mindset
- Know how to have fun, build personal relationships and knows when it’s time to be professional
How to Apply:
Apply today by submitting a cover letter and resume.
Applications close on: Monday 30th November 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?