Data Entry Officer
Advertiser: Fortem AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- $63,000 pa pro rata + super & salary packaging
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
About the role
A fixed term, part time role (15.2 hours per week/3 days per week) with a contract end date of 31 December 2021 with the potential for extension. This role is based in Kingston, ACT.
In this role, you will support the success of Fortem by providing high-quality assistance to the Finance Specialist to ensure ongoing data integrity and compliance standards are achieved.
Why join us?
- A supportive and challenging work environment in an exciting community support organisation
- Opportunity to work in a diverse role with considerable autonomy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Additional annual leave which includes birthday leave and a Christmas shutdown period
- Processing payments
- Conducting regular data-entry activities
- Assisting in collation of financial records for audit
- Back up of accounts payable invoices and receipts
- Assisting with BAS preparation
- Assisting with month end reconciliation/s
- Producing various financial reports
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working for a Not-for-Profit is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and administrative skills
- Great time management and proven ability to balance conflicting priorities and workloads
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing and fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with individuals and groups from a variety of backgrounds
- Ability to work additional hours or a varied roster as required
- Previous experience using Xero will be highly advantageous
As an evidence-based community support organisation, Fortem Australia (Fortem) provides Australia’s emergency service and national security families (working as employees or volunteers) with comprehensive and integrated wellbeing support. In short, our mission is to improve and protect the health and wellbeing of the people who keep our communities safe.
How to apply
To apply to this exciting opportunity, please select “Apply for this job.” Applications must include a resume and a cover letter which outlines your suitability for the role.
If you have any questions, please email our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?