Medical Receptionist/Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Darwin Respiratory and Sleep HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Seeking an enthusiastic and EXPERIENCED medical administration assistant for busy specialist clinic. As front of house, you will be responsible for greeting patients and facilitating appointments, as well as various other clerical duties. You will have a passion for the medical industry and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
This will initially be a casual/part time role during training, transitioning to full-time for the right person.
- Proven experience in a medical administration role, preferably specialist clinic. You will not be considered if you do not have any experience in medical
- Flexibility. You will be required for some late shifts to 6pm, including Saturday mornings and the occasional Sunday (hours will not exceed 38/week)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent to work efficiently in a fully computerised environment (we currently use Bluechip, Medical Director and MS Office)
- Friendly and welcoming demeanour; you will mostly be stationed at reception
- Reliable and honest with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and professional ethics
- Accounts experience
- Knowledge of MYOB software
- Ideally you will be looking for a long term position
If you think you would be suited to this role and have the relevant skills and experience, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, experienced applicants only need apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?