Advertiser: I-MED Radiology Network3.2121 out of 53.2 overall rating (33 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
At I-MED we believe in working as a team and delivering high quality healthcare, to every patient, every time.
Rotating across multiple clinics in Darwn, we are looking for an enthusiastic Medical Receptionist with flexibility for shifts Monday to Friday with 7.6 hour shifts between the core hours of 7.00am and 9:00pm.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, your role will be split between working with a supportive team at the clinic’s busy reception desk and offering important assistance to our national contact centre, answering calls from patients and healthcare professionals.
Working for I-MED offers you:
- A collaborative and professional working environment
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
- Opportunities for career advancement with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
- Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
- A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted health insurance
- An innovative, respectful and welcoming clinic environment united in the pursuit of excellence
Key accountabilities include:
- Driving the delivery of high quality reception and contact centre services
- Managing appointments to maximise customer service and clinic efficiency
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with patients, referrers, staff and managers
Key selection criteria:
- Previous medical receptionist and inbound call centre experience (highly desirable)
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Ability to manage high volume, inbound calls, often handling complex enquiries
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Confident computer skills
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence within healthcare services, we encourage you to apply today.
Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.