Full Time Grounds & Maintenance Officer located in One Mile
Advertiser: Ingenia Communities3.5185 out of 53.5 overall rating (27 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Hospitality Award Rates Applicable
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
- Excellent discounts on Ingenia Holiday Parks
- Great employee reward and recognition scheme
- Growing ASX 200 listed company
About the Site:
Set among 15 acres of beautiful subtropical gardens, our holiday park is located near the beach in beautiful Port Stephens. Guests of all ages and interests are spoilt for choice when it comes to finding things to do, with no less than 26 pristine beaches right on the park's doorstep.
About the Position:
The primary responsibility is to attend to repairs and maintenance issues and to maintain the appearance of the site. You will be highly motivated and capable of providing a high level of customer service.
As Grounds and Maintenance Officer, your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Administer all repairs and or maintenance to tools, equipment and machinery
- Regularly check and attend to general repairs to accommodation and amenities; including fixing toilets and unhinged doors
- Ensuring the site is maintained and presented at a high standard at all times
- Garden labour such as pruning, weeding, hedging and mowing are to be completed in a timely manner and of a high quality condition
- Ensure the proper and safe use and storage of all materials, consumables and gardening equipment
- Monitor and maintain a small sewerage treatment plant
- Other tasks including emptying rubbish bins, pool maintenance and garden restoration
- Previous experience working as a handyman or in a maintenance position
- 'C' Class Driver's Licence
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Great customer service skills teamed with a positive attitude and a strong attention to detail
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays on a rotating roster
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Discounted accommodation rates at Ingenia holiday parks
- Security in working for an ASX listed company
If you wish to join a successful team in a growing company, please click on the Apply for this job button and submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your previous experience can assist you in this role.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. Applicants must have a passport or birth certificate and photo ID to evidence this requirement. You will be required to complete a National Police History Check for this role.
No agencies please.