Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: Swagelok Eastern AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Management & Support
Swagelok is a multi-billion-dollar US company with a proud history of over 70 years in fluid system solutions. Our products are recognised as industry benchmarks across many different markets (oil and gas, power, chemical, R&D, and semiconductor). As a solutions partner, we make a difference for our customers through world class services and products, enhanced by our local and global expertise.
Based in our Brisbane branch, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven ‘go-getter’ with a technical aptitude and a mechanical or industrial background who will be able to develop new, and build on the already established customer relationships Swagelok delivers to.
- Preparing quotations and processing customer orders
- Entering and recording talk notes into SAP for all customer discussions
- Building and developing customer rapport and assisting customers with their enquiries
- Proactively communicating with customers with regards to delays or problems that may arise and effectively resolve customer complaints
This role will see you building pivotal relationships with our customers through answering inbound sales enquiries, providing technical advice and product information as well as maintaining a continuous high level of customer service whilst engaging with our ‘One Team’ approach servicing New Zealand and Eastern Australia.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role with the ability to engage with all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal abilities with well-developed communication skills, to be flexible and empathetic in their approach
- Ability to problem solve and provide effective solutions with strong technical ability to understand and relate technical products and solutions
- Enthusiasm to develop and increase your own product knowledge and capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- High attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
Knowledge of industrial applications, products and processes as well as basic knowledge of SAP would be highly regarded.
We can provide a great team environment, attractive salary, onsite parking, ongoing development and growth opportunities plus much more...
If you have the attitude and experience with a desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, click 'APPLY' to submit your application.
Please Note: Applicants must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and currently residing in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We thank you for your understanding.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?