Advertiser: Study Gold CoastMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Gold Coast
- $60,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Study Gold Coast, a not-for-profit member-based organisation, is the peak industry and city marketing body for the Gold Coast’s education and training sector. Its key objectives are to promote, grow and unite the sector to increase student numbers. Study Gold Coast positions the education and training industry as a recognised economic and social pillar of the Gold Coast, promotes the city’s education institutions and aims to enhance student experience. It also unites education with government and business, advocates on behalf of the sector, and works closely with City of Gold Coast, Destination Gold Coast, Trade and Investment Queensland and Austrade.
About the Role
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Head of Marketing and Content to develop and implement marketing campaigns across a range of Study Gold Coast initiatives and programs, in line with the Study Gold Coast Strategic Plan. This role is critical in supporting the delivery of a wide range of initiatives to increase the output, quality and effectiveness of Study Gold Coast marketing activities.
The successful applicant will be a key driver and custodian of the organisation’s visual identity and ensure the design and creative output is to the highest possible standard. They will have a creative flair, an eye for detail and the ability to design and produce marketing assets. In addition, they will manage the Study Gold Coast and Gold Coast Student Hub social media channels, respond to incoming enquiries and coordinate activity with external suppliers.
- Design experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Social media experience across multiple platforms
- High quality written communication skills
- Marketing, communications or similar qualification
- Highly organised, motivated and proactive
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to create, develop and manage cooperative partnerships with agencies and suppliers
- Passionate Gold Coaster with an interest in destination marketing
- Experience in a marketing role
- Experience implementing paid social media campaigns
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite
- Knowledge of the education and training industry
- Australian Driver’s Licence
If this sounds like you – we’d love to hear from you!
Applications close Thursday 3 December with interviews to be held in December.
Please submit a cover letter and your details via SEEK.
Please note, successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of submitting the application.