Administrative AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are an established tyre supply & service organisation in Western Australia focused on the provision of efficient and safe tyre management services specifically for the transport, industrial, mining and resource industries as well as catering for the passenger car market.
We are seeking an administration assistant, who will be reporting directly to the admin manager, based in Kewdale. The role will include the following major tasks:
- Assisting the Admin Manager with all administrative tasks
- Accounts payable data entry & supplier reconciliations
- Weekly payroll
- Managing accounts inboxes, liaising with customers & suppliers for account enquiries
- Mobilisation of employees to site & coordinating travel requests
- Collection of data and preparation of reports
- Provide HR administration support
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role with payroll experience
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office suite, particularly MSWord & MSExcel
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organised, strong attention to detail and time management skills
- A strong focus on safety & following procedures
If you are motivated & reliable, select the "Apply" button below and submit a Resume detailing your skills, experience & references.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?