People and Culture Assistant
Advertiser: Braemar Presbyterian Care3.0435 out of 53.0 overall rating (23 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
We are seeking an experienced People and Culture Assistant to join our team at Braemar!
The position is to provide efficient, effective and customer focused Human Resources administration services which supports all aspects of an employee’s relationship and engagement with Braemar specifically including;
- Employee Relations
- Injury Management
- Learning and Development
- Occupational Health & Safety
- other HR support
What Braemar can offer you?
- Salary Packaging options
- Onsite Parking
- Supportive Team
Successful candidates will bring these essential requirements:
- Qualified degree level in Human Resources.
- Experience in a junior HR position.
- Strong computer skills across the Microsoft suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to handle sensitive information and ensure confidentiality.
- Current Australian National Police Clearance.
- Current WA Driver’s Licence.
- Current Influenza Vaccination.
In addition the following criteria would be a real asset but are not essential:
- Experience in a similar position in aged care, health or community services.
How do I apply?
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume with a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria by clicking on the "Apply for this Job" button on Seek.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in generalist HR?