Residential, Commercial & Business Finance Specialists | Loan Writers | BDMs
Advertiser: Global Capital CorporationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $80,000 - $350,000 for high achievers
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
We Are Hiring!! HIGH ACHIEVERS ONLY
Are you motivated, energetic and enjoy working in a sales environment? We are rapidly growing and looking to expand our team.
- Global Capital Commercial | www.globalcapital.com.au | Australia’s leading Commercial Originator
- GCC Home Loans | www.gcchomeloans.com.au | specialising in HL for the self-employed & SMSF
- GCC Business Finance | www.gccbusinessfinance.com.au | Business & Finance
- Challis Capital Partners | www.challiscapital.com.au | advisory. Transaction size $50M+
- IKON Capital | www.ikoncapital.com.au | Our Mortgage Fund / Lender
- IKAP | www.ikap.com.au | Our equipment Finance Fund / Lender
There are multiple roles available based on your experience, network and skillset:
- Loan Writer – You can structure and write deals but do not have a network and will rely on our leads
- BDM – You have a network and a born salesman but need our back-office support to structure, price and process the deal from beginning to end
- Finance Broker – You have at least 5 years’ experience as a finance broker, have an existing network and want to be part of Global Capital aggregation, have access to our panel of over 400 lenders, expand into commercial, access our technology and want access to our exclusive funding lines.
We are one of Australia’s largest originators that combines traditional methods with the latest cutting-edge lending platform to provide a seamless sand efficient process. We strive to set a new standard in lending and customer service. Our office in Sydney CBD provides an excellent environment to collaborate with other high performing professionals and receive loan writing, structuring and marketing support from our extensive network. In addition, you will have access to our unique funding lines and loan products.
You will be working with a blended set of performance metrics and understand that adopting a sales centric approach will be integral to your success. You are comfortable with technology and embrace it’s use to deliver superior outcomes for your clients.
You will be working across a panel of lenders with the goal to find the best deal for the customer and further, you constantly strive to learn and understand more about our lenders.
What you’ll be doing
You will be client focused with the customer’s best interests always at the absolute forefront of your mind. You take pride in your work, conduct yourself ethically and professionally at all times and feel rewarded in making peoples dreams come true.
You will receive a vast amount of leads daily from customers who are seeking the best solution to their financing needs. You will help our customers choose the right finance solution tailored to their wants and needs and manage the process throughout.
You will have access to the largest network of lenders available – so ensuring our customers receive the best possible deal won’t be an issue! You will have access to technology which will help you every step of the way.
You will be supported in bringing on additional referral partners in order to grow your bucket of opportunities. The brand has been built and the opportunity is there for the right individual who can fit into our team and make a difference.
Our loan products
We have several divisions that cover the following broad lending products both internally funded and via third party lenders
- Commercial property loans
- Development Finance
- Residential home loans (with a focus on the self-employed)
- SMSF Loans
- Equipment Finance & Car Loans
- Cash Flow & Trade Finance
- Bridging Finance
- "Special Opportunity" Loans
What you’ll bring to the table
- A sales focused mentality
- Excellent time management skills
- An ability to arrive at the right result and ensure customer satisfaction and transparency is maintained along the way
- Outstanding communication skills
- Results and performance driven
- Possess and utilize problem-solving skills
- A high level of qualification and objection handling skills
- Commerce/Finance degree or diploma preferred but not essential
- Self-motivated with a desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to multi-task and delegate and prioritise as appropriate
- A high degree of competency in computer and web applications
- 2+ years’ experience in the mortgage broking industry with a strong track record will be highly regarded but not essential
In return you will get
- Comprehensive training and development
- Lending support for all scenarios and structuring
- Marketing, branding and infrastructure support
- Support from in-house teams
- The opportunity to be part of a great culture
- Access to an array of corporate benefits
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Mortgage Broking/Financial Services or relevant field
- You must hold unlimited working rights in Australia.
- Pre-employment checks such as a police check, credit default, bankruptcy and others will be conducted.
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mortgage broker?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?