Business Development Manager / State Manager - Queensland and Papua New Guinea
Advertiser: AUSTRUCT INDUSTRIES PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $100,000 - $149,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / STATE MANAGER - QUEENSLAND AND PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Established in 1997, Austruct is a leading fabrication service provider working within Mining, Marine, Heavy Industry, building and engineering sectors. Based in China, Austruct has projects and branches across the world, in the past years, we have successfully delivered a number of projects in Australia. As part of our ongoing success in executing our country growth strategy, we have a rare opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team and become a core member in the business and part of our growth in Australia.
- Based in Queensland and look after all the business development activities across the Queensland state and Papua New Guinea.
- Generating and maintaining initial contacts and key relationships with critical client's decision makers as well as other key senior managers.
- Identifying and forecasting opportunities Australian wide
- Following through on client enquires.
- Preparing analytical, marketing and professional sales documentation.
- Supporting the bid process
- Provide advice to clients in order to meet their needs
- Assist in raising the profile of Austruct within the Australian construction, engineering and mining market.
Required skills and experiences
- A strong background in Business Development and come with pre-existing networks and relationships in the mining, resources, engineering and construction sectors.
- A deep understanding and knowledge of the steel fabrication industry and its operations, familiar with Mining, construction, building and engineering sectors.
- Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be extremely self-motivated and driven by financial incentives
- Travelling interstate and international as required.
- Willing to adapt a multi-cultural business environment.
- Attractive salary and uncapped commission
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Opportunity to grow and lead a team
This is a very unique opportunity to join a fast-growing business that recognises the value of supporting our peoples' success. If you are looking for a place where you truly have the opportunity to be different and meet the criteria above, then please send your CV and cover letter through a button below.
Visit our website for company details.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?