Full Time Private Practice includes Football & Rehab- New Graduate/1-3 yr physio
Advertiser: Chelsea Longbeach PhysiotherapyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $55,000 - $79,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Chelsea Longbeach Physiotherapy is seeking a dedicated Physiotherapist who has a passion to pursue a career in private practice, sports physiotherapy and rehabilitation. The successful applicant will take on a clinical case load, work within our functional strength and conditioning/ clinical pilates program and assist with local clubs and NAB League team Dandenong Stingrays football (girls/ boys).
Chelsea Longbeach Physiotherapy has a strong presence in the community having been established for over a 15 years and are affiliated with various clubs and organisations. Our team includes Titled Sports Physiotherapists with AFL, VFL and Commonwealth Games experience.
This role has proven to be a successful avenue for current & previous staff who have achieved physiotherapy positions at AFL clubs Melbourne, St Kilda and Essendon, A-League club Melbourne Victory and Athletics Australia.
This full time position also offers:
- The opportunity to work alongside and be supported by experienced AFL and Sports Physiotherapists.
- Mentoring with Senior Physiotherapists and financial Support for external continuing education.
- Financial Security with employment in accordance with the Health Professionals and Support Services Award, including annual leave, sick leave and superannuation.
- Financial incentives with built-in bonus structures
- The ideal Bayside location to grab yourself a coffee from one of the many cafes or go for a dip at the best beach in Melbourne.
- A passion to pursue a career in sports physiotherapy & rehabilitation
- Previous experience as a Physiotherapist or Sports Trainer in Australian Rules Football
- Strong interest in injury screening & prevention programs, injury list management
- A self- starter capable of showing initiative with excellent communication skills who can work autonomously and as part of a team
Please email your letter of application and CV promptly to firstname.lastname@example.org closing Friday 4th December 2020.
Please review our website www.chelseaphysio.com.au and our facebook page www.facebook.com/ChelseaLongbeachPhysio/ to find more about our clinic.