Accounts AdminPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Gold Coast
- $25 -30/hr approx 1-2 days/wk flexible work hours
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
A small professional Engineering Company, is seeking a capable part-time accounts admin/all-rounder to handle day to day small company bookkeeping and general administration of the companies.
The company businesses are established.
Increasing level of business and compliance has created this role. The role is envisaged as an immediate start, part-time role over 1-2 days/week with flexible start/finish within working hours.
Sound working knowledge of QuickBooks is essential.
The company uses an external Chartered Accountant to prepare BAS and tax ,the successful applicant is required to work closely with this Accountant.
If you meet the criteria, please apply for this position.
Qualifications & experience
- Must be job ready in the use of QuickBooks
- Experience in small company bookkeeping, accounts administration and payroll is essential
- Use Microsoft Office software (particularly Excel);
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Good organisational and time-management skills;
- Willingness to take direction, be flexible and adaptable with a variety of tasks;
- Welcoming can-do attitude, well presented and excellent communication skills;
- Background or experience working within engineering/building industry would be useful but not essential.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Must be experienced in the use of QuickBooks
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Accounts reconciliation including bank and credit cards;
- General accounts administrative and reception associated responsibilities;
- Preparation of end of month tasks and reporting;
- Petty cash reconciliation; and
- Flexible start and finish time within working hours (1-2 days/week).
- Office is located within the Southport close to parking, transport and facilities.
- Can do some work out of the office at home by mutual agreement
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts administrator?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?