Customer Service Representative
Advertiser: Kids Club Early LearningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Working at Kids Club
We believe that our people are our greatest asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace.
What we can offer you:
- Inclusive and supportive team culture
- Career Progression as the Company grows
- Ongoing training and development
- Childcare discounts at our Kids Club Centres
- Competitive salary package
- Massage Chairs in our lunchroom for your breaks
- Beautiful office in prime location 5 minutes from Norwest Metro station
What are we looking for
You are experienced customer service professional with experience in the education sector in the areas of enrolments and billings . You enjoy working in a team environment and have the ability to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines with exceptional attention to detail. You have knowledge of childcare subsidies and previous experience working with families to resolve childcare subsidy and billing enquiries through to a resolution.
You will bring to the role a growth mindset where you will enjoy working with the team on continuously improving our systems and processes. You will also be committed to working with our families through feedback mechanisms to drive a high Net Promoter Score and you won't be shy in asking them to promote our services with the aim of every customer becoming a brand advocate.
You Will Have:
- Previous experience within the Early Childhood Education sector
- Previous experience in a customer service or call centre environment
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication skills to a high standard and bilingual communication skills will be highly regarded
- Proven ability to contribute effectively in a team environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement in every aspect of your role
- Working with Children Check
- Previous experience with QikKids highly desirable
Interested? Know someone who might be? Apply now!
About Kids Club
Kids Club Early Childhood Education Services is an award winning Company with a genuine belief that children in our care should be provided with an educational, safe, healthy, caring, stimulating and family oriented environment, which reflects the warm nurturing and friendly atmosphere of home. Kids Club is committed to the development and wellbeing of all children in our care and the ongoing support of our educators who deliver this care daily.
Kids Club currently operate 13 long day care facilities across VIC, NSW, ACT and QLD for hundreds of children daily with a view to significantly expand these services over the coming 24 months.
Kids Club also manage the services provided by CubbyHouse Childcare and CubbyOOSH (Out Out Of Hours School Care). Cubby is also an award winning service with over 30 years experience in the sector operating across 31 locations, providing care for over 3000 children.
Kids Club and Cubby employ approx 500 staff and support hundreds of families daily and you can read more on our exciting journey here: https//:www.kidsclubchiildcare.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?