School Administration Officer (Early Learning Centre)
Advertiser: St John's Grammar SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
St John's Grammar School is a leading ELC – Year 12 Independent Anglican School located in Belair, South Australia, with an exceptional reputation for providing high-quality education and development opportunities for its students and staff.
The School Administration Officer (Early Learning Centre) is an integral part of our Early Learning Centre (ELC). This position will provide administrative and compliance support for our ELC as well as liaising with families in relation to administrative matters.
With a proven record working in a related environment, you will:
- Be well presented, friendly, and able to engage with a wide variety of people.
- Be able to provide positive customer experiences for our families.
- Have strong computer literacy and experience working with early learning related databases such as Qikkids and the Synergetic School Administration System.
- Have a minimum Diploma in Child Care to relieve ELC Co-Educators at times.
This role offers you the opportunity to utilise your positive and organised nature within a friendly ELC environment. The successful applicant must be an approachable and organised person with a strong work ethic and a passion to contribute to the continued success of St John's Grammar School.
Please note that this is a 1 year contract position starting Monday January 18 2021 working 17.5 hours per week, 46 weeks of the year. This position works 2:30-6pm Monday to Friday and the full time equivalent salary for the role is $65,965 annually, which will be pro-rated to the hours worked.
Applications close Friday November 27 at 1pm.
For more information, including a copy of the Position Description and how to apply, please visit the School's website at: www.stjohns.sa.edu.au/employment or contact Tina Dahms, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0433 833 214.