Advertiser: Club ActiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $60,000 - $79,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Club Active is a fusion of fitness, healthcare and wellbeing catering primarily to the over 50's, a facility designed to change the way you age. The business is well developed and we now have an exciting opportunity at our foundation club in Tweed Heads for a Club Manager. The business is focused on delivering innovative and unique solutions for our members within a supportive and caring environment.
The role will work closely with the head office team in order to maximise the operations of the facility and collaborate on future campaigns bringing existing new growth.
The core components of the role will be:
- Establishing and implementing outreach strategies and campaigns to drive business growth.
- Developing and implementing sales leads, referrals and develop strategic partnerships within local community groups and medical personnel.
- Understand sales targets
- Working knowledge of gym and clinic operations
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Promoting the business at industry events.
- Proactively working with each team member to ensure growth and development goals are met.
- Managing budgets
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- A love for interacting and helping the over 50's market.
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist desirable but not essential.
- Experience working in either the Aged Care, Fitness, Allied Health or Medical industries.
- A strategic thinker with strong sales and marketing skills as well as the ability to execute sales/ marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of Government Funding Models, Medicare billing and relevant legislation would be highly regarded, but not essential.
- Cert 3 and 4 in Fitness desirable but not essential.
Please submit your applications together with a 1 page covering letter detailing your suitability for the role. You are also welcome to call Jonathan on 0438 418 859 should you wish to gain further information about the role. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone screen.