Customer Service Consultant
Advertiser: First Mortgage Services2.6136 out of 52.6 overall rating (44 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
About the Role
The Customer Centre Consultant will work in the National Contact Centre and is responsible for providing a high quality customer services to our clients. This includes responding to enquiries in relation to the status of a mortgage file and the booking of home loan settlements and discharges.
- You have prior experience in a Call Centre (bonus points if your experience is in the finance sector)
- You are a great communicator and excel at providing outstanding customer service
- You are able to work in a high pressure environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- You are driven to meet targets
- You are an active collaborative team member
- Your computer literacy and data entry skills are exceptional and you adapt to new technologies that are introduced
- You are available to work between 8.00am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday
With offices across Australia & New Zealand, First Mortgage Services Pty Limited and First American Title Insurance form part of the First American Financial Corporation. We offer property risk insurance and premier mortgage processing services to our clients. The First American Financial Corporation is a FORTUNE 500® company that traces its history to 1889.
To consistently provide the best customer experience through and engaged workforce committed to innovation, collaboration and enduring relationships.
What we Offer
- Full training and coaching to ensure you succeed in your role
- Great team environment and culture where we celebrate milestones and achievements
- A range of staff benefits including discounted health insurance, annual flu vaccinations and professional development opportunities including internal career progression and support for external development including paid study leave
Applications close when a suitable candidate is identified so don’t delay your application.