Dispatch Team LeaderPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Team Leaders/Supervisors
The Company is an established manufacturer of quality fluid measurement, fluid transfer and lubrication equipment, supplying the Australian market and exporting to over 55 countries worldwide
The company based in Turrella is poised for significant growth in the coming years and is now seeking a passionate, motivated, energetic and self-driven individual to lead a small team of warehouse operatives.
The role will be reporting to the Warehouse Manager and assisting him in smooth running of a busy warehouse in the midst of significant change.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Despatch team effectively to achieve Daily output requirements to ensure achievement of agreed DIFOT for the business.
- Ensuring effective stock management, cycle counting, replenishment into the pick faces.
- Drive positive and high achieving work culture within the Despatch team.
- Liaising with the Customer Service team to ensure timely resolution to Despatch related queries.
- Actively promoting safe work methods and contributing to safe work environment.
- Optimising use of labour and material on site.
- General Warehouse duties as required.
- Provide support to the Warehouse Manager as required.
To be eligible for the role you must have the following skills:
- Understanding of OH&S practises.
- Good understanding of all areas of Warehouse Operations.
- Minimum 2 years Team Leading experience.
- Forklift licence.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do“attitude.
- Strong Problem skills and ability to work autonomously.
- Well Developed IT skills.
This permanent position with immediate start, offers attractive salary and full training for the successful candidate. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable and fast-growing Australian company with the potential to grow and be part of a close-knit supportive and friendly team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?