Advertiser: Australian Skills GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Australian Skills Group is a Registered Training Organisation that has built a strong reputation amongst clients and Industry as being a quality provider of training and assessment services throughout Australia. Due to recent growth we have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic & client focussed Administration Officer to join our team.
Based at our Brendale campus, the role will be to support our administration team in managing our students through all stages of their learning journey from enquiries to enrolments and completion. This is a role full of variety and no given day will be the same.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients
- Providing administration support to the RTO operations
- Timely and effective response to telephone and email enquiries
- Managing potential student applications
- Following workplace procedures to ensure compliance with Standards for RTOs
- Working collaboratively as part of the team to support each other in achieving work goals
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
What you will bring...
- A mature approach to working with others and meeting clients’ needs
- Previous administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in managing phone enquiries and sales
- A high level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Social media marketing skills
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when working at a fast pace
- Multi-tasking and organisational skills – you can manage your time effectively
- Versatility and adaptability
- Able to communicate in a constructive and professional manner
- A rewarding salary that reflects your skills and experience
- Opportunity to further develop your career
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia. To apply for this role, please click "Apply".
ASG is an equal rights employer and encourages applications from all ethnicities and backgrounds.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?