Customer Accounts Officer
Advertiser: ACH Group3.2807 out of 53.3 overall rating (57 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Salary packaging benefits are on offer
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Based at our central office in Mile End, this full-time position will join the Customer Accounts Team and is responsible for processing customer accounts and assist in the undertaking of other administrative tasks as required.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain customer accounts, pricing and fee records
- Process account adjustments
- Deliver a high level of customer service and address customer queries
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (such as the Scheduling, Advisor and Customer Service Teams)
- Ensure compliance with legislation, organisation processes and policies
- Perform end of month tasks
- Support quality assurance and continuous improvement
- Other administration support
This role is suited for someone who has an understanding of accounts functions; you may have had experience in a similar position and you will have high level of attention to detail with a motivation to make a difference, together with effective communication skills to liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders, will make you successful in this role.
You will have:
- Knowledge of accounts functions and processes
- Strong MS Office and database skills
- High degree of accuracy in your work
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and relationship oriented
- Collaborative approach to your work and a supportive team player
- High level interpersonal skills
- Respond positively to direction and guidance
- Knowledge of CIM and or ComCare would be advantageous
How to Apply:
To apply online and to access further information found in the position description, please see ach.org.au/good-careers/current-vacancies
Applications close: 29th November 2020.
ACH Group celebrates and encourages workforce diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, disability or any other basis.
About ACH Group: At ACH Group we believe that older people should feel valued, respected, connected in their communities and supported to live a good life.
We love what we do, aren't afraid to take action, constantly put our hands up for challenges and celebrate the uniqueness of our community. Most importantly, we bring our best.
If you share our belief, join our team of 1800 employees and hundreds of volunteers and take delight in knowing that you're making a contribution to the lives of older people. You'll do so while enjoying a rewarding career pathway, ongoing training, competitive salary options and a passionate, flexible workplace.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.