Pharmacy assistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmacy
We are seeking for an enthusiastic and motivated Part-Time Pharmacy Assistant to join our team at Huntfield Heights.
This is a brilliant opportunity to further develop and diversify your career in Pharmacy as you will work in a variety of different aspects of community pharmacy and be part of a brilliant and dynamic team. The successful candidate will be required to serve customers, assist in stock maintenance, help the pharmacists, and assist in front of shop.
This role is a part-time position of a minimum of 15 hours per week with reasonable additional hours when needed. You will be required to work over a 6-day roster which include evening and weekend shifts.
The right candidate should be:
- customer first focused
- good with attention to detail
- able to work as part of a team
- a good communicator
- self motivated and energetic
- flexible with both tasks given and hours available
- able to work over a 6-day roster and evening shifts
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to prioritise their work
- is well presented
- has a positive approach and a friendly and caring nature
- has S2/S3 certificate (preferred)
- must be able and is happy to work weekend and evening shifts
- can start immediately
Please hit apply now if you feel you have the qualities and experiences we seek. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a pharmacy assistant?
- Have you worked in a pharmacy before?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?