Advertiser: NortrussMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Nortruss - Darwin
Nortruss is a locally operated business, manufacturing and supplying roof trusses, wall frames and other building supplies. We are proud to be part of the largest independent timber and building materials company in Australia. As a group we provide a number of specialty products supported by quality customer service and professional industry knowledge.
About the Role
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our sales team reporting through to the Sales Manager. This highly engaging customer facing role is dedicated to supporting and servicing a wide range of our trade customers. This role is accountable for growing the trade based business through sales development activities as well as ensuring the delivery of day to day support to our customers. Servicing and providing ongoing support for both residential and commercial projects you will add value to our customers business through authentic partnership building. Working with the wider sales team this position provides two-way support to our team and customers allowing us to deliver a whole of house offering.
We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated and technically savvy individual to manage key account relationships. Bringing to the team previous experience in customer relations from a trade or building background is necessary. Demonstrated experience in the below attributes are also required:
- Passion for all aspects of the sales process
- Achieving sales target through exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills and an enjoyment of working with people
- Ability to unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Strong internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Grow the customer relationship to create loyalty
- Computer literate and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Exceptional attention to detail coupled with high level of accuracy
- Strong time management and good organisational skills
- Manual Vehicle licence with a clean driving record
To apply please forward your most recent CV expressing your interest to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?