Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: Nu-Pure BeveragesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
About the company
Nu-Pure Beverages is the largest privately owned beverage manufacturing company in Australia. We are proud to confirm that our products are 100% Australian made and we have a strong focus on environmental sustainability.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and professional person to join our customer service team located in Stapylton. As a member of the customer service team you will be the first point of contact for all requests and inquiries.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling all customer inquiries regarding products, pricing, and delivery in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Liaising with logistics, production staff and other departments in relation to the dispatch and stock on hand.
- Achieving sales budgets.
- High volume data entry.
- Other administrative tasks as directed.
- Previous skills and experience in sales/customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create professional relationships with customer and colleagues.
- Excellent telephone manner and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously with minimal direction.
- Excellent computer skills, previous experience with Oracle an advantage.
If you are seeking a new and challenging career with a rapidly growing organisation, please forward your application by using the apply now button.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?