Regional Sales Representative - TASPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Your new company
You will be joining a company that is a market leader in the flooring industry, offering customers a wide variety of superior quality and unique flooring solutions. Owned by one of the world’s top flooring manufacturers, we’re able to offer our customers the benefits of versatility, international quality and choice. Due to continual growth this organisation is looking for a determined and ambitious business professional to join the VIC/TAS based team.
Your new role
- Development and maintenance of Domestic builders and Retail flooring distributors within Tasmania
- Ongoing management and developmental growth of Architect and Interior Designer customer base.
- Compilation and dissemination of required Domestic and Commercial sales reports for the region
- Preparation of tenders and/or formal requests for submissions for commercial specifications
- Ensuring that the current customer base is serviced accordingly in accordance with internal expectations
- Ensure that the company is professionally represented in all meetings and presentations with clients and prospective clients
- Ensuring cooperative relationships with key personnel to further overall company objectives
- Ensuring that sales budgets are achieved
Critical qualifications and experience
- A minimum of two years' experience in a sale
- Proven ability to develop new business and go above and beyond for an existing customer base
- Experience in managing a sales pipeline from concept to closure
- Experience in product presentation to potential customer groups
- Experience in preparation and submission of formal tenders
- Experience in Account management style roles
- Strong organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong networking skills
- Advanced level of understanding within Microsoft office programs
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?