Design and Marketing Assistant
Advertiser: Meridian Homes (Aust) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
- Family owned business who have consistently grown year by year
- Work with driven & professional design and marketing colleagues
- Opportunity to show your creative side with huge growth opportunity
Join a thriving family home builder and grow your marketing career with opportunity to design and create marketing material!
At Meridian Homes we pride ourselves on our team culture, positive attitude and commitment to our staff and customers. We are looking for a Design and Marketing Assistant to join the very successful Marketing team to help grow our brand! Based in our office in Baulkham Hills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work directly with the Design & Marketing Coordinator where you will be able to demonstrate your creative ability. No two days are the same, with tasks ranging from producing campaign content to assisting in the creation of beautiful display homes.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Assisting the team with the implementation of the full marketing strategy
- Driving and monitoring social media activity and live chat enquiries
- Assisting with the development of marketing material following brand guidelines
- Assisting with the development of new website content
- Creation of EDMs
- Development of new flyers for floorplans & inclusions
- General support to the marketing team, Sales Manager & Business Development Manager when required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, digital media or equivalent would be desirable
- Previous graphic design experience (1+ years) with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of working in a fast paced team environment
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to work effectively, independently and to show initiative
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Some video and/or photography experience would be desirable but not essential
- A keen interest in homes and design
If you would like to work for a company that recognizes and rewards their staff and where continuous training forms part of the culture – we’d like to hear from you. You will be well onboarded and welcomed warmly.
Apply now showcasing your favourite pieces of design work alongside a resume and cover letter illustrating why you would be perfect for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing assistant?