Baggage Handlers - Melbourne Airport
Advertiser: Menzies Aviation2.844 out of 52.8 overall rating (109 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
Are you looking for an exciting, and rewarding career? Do you have a passion for the Aviation Industry? This may, very well, be the break you have been looking for!
Menzies Aviation is a global leader in the provision of aircraft ground handling services. We are committed to providing the highest standard of service to airline customers.
We are currently seeking Baggage Handlers to join our Ramp Operation in Melbourne.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and capabilities:
- Must be reliable and motivated to work.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Physically fit with the ability to repetitively lift up to 32kg.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret load instruction reports.
- Well presented.
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Must hold a current Victorian Drivers License.
- Possess Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Applicants will be required to undergo a Police check, Airport security check and pre-employment medical as part of the standard conditions of employment.
This is a Permanent Part Time position, working a minimum of 20 hours per week. You must be available to work a 7 day/24 hour rotational shift roster in support of our client carriers' operations and schedules.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those applicants that meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.