Advertiser: Autism Spectrum Australia3.4211 out of 53.4 overall rating (19 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt
- National, purpose driven, multi-site organisation
- Maximum term 2 year contract
- Part time role, 3-4 days per week, negotiable
- Excellent tax effective PBI salary packaging benefits
- Based in Frenchs Forest, NSW
Aspect is committed to providing an autism friendly workplace and supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce. It is through this commitment that we encourage and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
About the role: To ensure the effective management of Aspect’s portfolio of leases, licences and other agreements for a portfolio of over 100 sites, including schools, adult and community facilities.
- Assist in the strategic growth of the Aspect education portfolio
- Audit and maintain lease terms ensuring they are accurate
- Review current suite of documents and prepare / update detailed lease register
- Negotiate with existing Aspect schools and adults services agreements to deliver a strong lease profile for Aspect
- Preparation and negotiation of new legal agreements, in conjunction with both internal and external stakeholders
- Administration of all agreements including rental, option dates, terms of occupancy, bank guarantees and insurances
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Qualification and/or experience in commercial or retail leasing or legal industries
- Sound understanding and experience across a range of legal documents
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in lease administration, high volume property portfolio management and working with complex lease documentation
- Excellent attention to detail and client service skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and accounting support skills
- Commercial or Retail property management experience (desirable)
NSW Working with Children Check clearance for paid employment. A National Police Check clearance is a requirement and Aspect will arrange this.
What we offer: A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), Aspect employees receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities including $15,899 each year tax free, increasing the value of your take-home pay.
To apply: Please include your resume and complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect's online recruitment process. Cover letter is optional.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
More information about Aspect: www.autismspectrum.org.au.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is committed to providing an environment free from abuse, neglect and exploitation of the people we support.