Financial AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Exciting opportunity to work in a mining company
- Be part of an exciting and professional team
- Potential to grow the role further
About the Company:
Wollongong Coal Ltd is a mining company located at Wollongong, NSW.
This is a great opportunity for a financial professional
About the Role:
As a Financial Accountant you will be part of an exciting team of professionals working with and reporting to the Financial Controller. You are expected to train other team members if and when necessary.
- Day-to-day accounting including financial reporting and reconciliations - bank and general ledger.
- Budgeting and forecasting includes liaising with corporate team in overseas
- Assisting with the coordination and reconciliation of balance sheets and profit and loss on a monthly basis
- Overseeing of the year-end accounts for auditing purposes
- Assisting in preparing statutory reports and ensuring timely submissions
- Ensure that financial transactions are processed in timely manner
- Assist with financial data analysis and preparing various financial reports for management
- Creation of budget models and facilitation of inputs from all departments.
- BAS and other statutory reporting
You as a professional
- Bachelor in Commerce/Accounting
- Preferred CPA or pursuing CPA
- 5+ years' experience working as a finance professional preferably in Manufacturing/Resource Sector.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Multinational company is preferred
- Experience in Monthly/Quarterly & Annual Financial Reporting with international exposure.
- Experience with statutory returns - BAS, Royalty, ABS Survey, ACARP etc.
- Strong working knowledge in SAP FI Module, MM Module, PS Module, SD & CO Module.
- Should have experience in managing SAP environment with the support of SAP experts who are in overseas.
- Salary package circa $95k - $105k (excluding super)
- Clear path to career growth
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?