Advertiser: Fantasy CaravanMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
About the business
Fantasy Caravan is one of the best Off-road Caravan manufactures in Australia providing a wide range of caravan. All of our models are designed for off-road purposes with a fully galvanised construction and heavy-duty suspension to make sure our customer can conquer Australian terrain with confidence. We are a growing business and group with approximately 30 employees now servicing over 1000 customers per year and selling our wide range of unique branded caravan.
About the role
We are currently looking for a full time Accoutant to join our growing team in Melbourne Branch and take our business to the next level.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Month end closing including balance sheet reconciliation, stock reconciliation, commissions reconciliation, end of month journals posting, monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Reconciling and importing data from our system to MYOB accounting system
- Inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Fixed Asset maintenance and depreciation
- IAS and BAS reconciliation and submission
- Retail staff commissions calculation
- Assisting with the preparation of payroll tax and superannuation
- Supervising an accounts assistant
- Ad hoc duties to support Financial Controller and General Manager
Skills and experience
- CA/CPA qualifications will be given favourable consideration
- Being proficient in Mandarin and English is a must
- Experience working in retail industry (highly regarded)
- MYOB experience (compulsory)
- Microsoft Office experience (essential)
- Previous experience in accounts role (minimum 2 years)
- Problem solving and investigative skills with a very strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skill (manage your own workload & work effectively to meet deadlines)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Independent and proactive
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Ability to be a team player and great multitasker
If this sound like the role for you, please click "Apply for this job" attaching your resume and cover letter.
No recruitment agencies assistance required.
Please allow up to two weeks for application processing. If you are found suitable for the position you will be contacted to arrange a phone interview, if you are however unsuccessful we thank you for your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?