Recovery Management Specialist
Advertiser: WorkSafe Victoria3.551 out of 53.6 overall rating (49 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Workers' Compensation
About the role
The Recovery Management Specialist is responsible for coordinating the end to end recovery management experience for injured workers, employers and providers within the Recovery Model Office. The role acts as a key subject matter expert for the future state claims management processes and ensuring delivery of improved customer experience and recovery outcomes.
More specifically you will:
- Provide advice and manage the customer journey to ensure alignment across various products and services in the recovery transformation programs
- Lead and manage the business objectives associated with future recovery management processes and the customer experience in the recovery model office
- Provide expertise to support the implementation of the products and services being tested and evaluated, within the recovery model office, directly align to target state recovery management functions
- Provide subject matter expertise relating to future recovery management functions and act as the first point of contact for any requests or escalations with respect to the injured workers recovery management
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role.
You will be a highly organised problem solver that can work both collaboratively and autonomously as a part of a team. Your communication and interpersonal skills are well developed as stakeholder engagement is key within the role. Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to lead and manage programs of work, co-ordinate the activities of others and influence senior stakeholders
- Have a strong understanding of the nature of Workers Compensation and WorkSafe business
- You will possess strong facilitation and negotiation skills, and the ability to utilise data received from stakeholders, analysis and research as a basis for informing decision making
- Proven ability in strategic analysis and program development and evaluation
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 11:00pm, Thursday 3rd December 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
Like wearing a seatbelt or putting on sunscreen, “prevention-led” thinking will become automatic every time Victorians step into the workplace.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.