Advertiser: Dowell Windows3.3962 out of 53.4 overall rating (53 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Founded in 1860, Dowell Windows has been in the building industry for over 160 years in the window manufacturing business. We are proudly Australian owned and operated and continue to strengthen in the residential market. Our goal is to provide sustainable windows to our clients in the building industry at the highest standard.
Dowell Windows has an excellent opportunity for a vibrant, motivated and enthusiastic individual to take on a Sales Representative position at our Smithfield location. Reporting to the State Sales Manager NSW, you will look after the North-West Sydney region and be part of a supportive team that is focused on giving our customers a high-quality experience.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Seeking and converting new builder prospects
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with account customers
- Delivering on sale budgets and targets through continuous improvement
- Managing customer complaints and implementing fixes to avoid future issues
- Coordinating the sales effort by liaising with internal staff and external clients
- Identifying the advantages and benefits of Dowell products by drawing direct comparisons with key competitors
A successful candidate for this role will:
- Have previous experience dealing with residential builders
- Have strong communication skills
- Have strong time management skills
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Be open, honest, and authentic in your dealings
- Be positive in your approach and have a can-do attitude
- Be easy to deal with
If you feel that this role sounds right for you, then please apply via Seek in writing, along with your current resume and a 100 word or less summary of why you are the right person for this role!
No recruitment agencies, please!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How did you hear about us?
- Do you have experience in the windows and doors industry?
- Do you have experience dealing with builders?