Operations Support/Customer service
Advertiser: Critical Transport Solutions Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Critical Transport Solutions Australia is a provider of premium logistics and transportation services, primarily within the healthcare and food research industries. Over the past eleven years of operation, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leaders in temperature-sensitive transport solutions and service some of the largest healthcare organisations globally.
We are seeking an Operations support / Customer service team member to provide logistical support to the operations team. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for incoming phone and email enquiries and converting them to job bookings. You will be the communication point between the Customer and Operations team. You will be self-motivated and highly organised with a passion to learn the business.
This role is a full-time opportunity, Monday to Friday office hours and has the potential to be an outstanding steppingstone into a long-term career with an industry leader.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking Phone and Email bookings
- Working closely with the Operations team to ensure client enquiries are dealt with professionally and promptly
- Regular phone and email correspondence with clients
- Liaise with Domestic Airlines, Transport Companies, Courier Drivers etc
- Allocation of jobs to drivers and general logistical management, maintaining regular communication
- Labelling shipments for air transport
- Investigation of flight delays, missing freight etc.
- Stock and inventory control
- Additional support to operations team as required
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Exceptional and professional phone manner with accurate email communication skills
- You will preferably possess a background in Logistics/Freight/Courier/Transport
- A good knowledge of the Sydney area
- Your focus on quality customer service and attention to detail when communicating and recording information is paramount
- Computer literacy – Microsoft suite and email
- Reliable, enthusiastic work ethic
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and specialist company that prides itself on a supportive, friendly and positive working environment. You will be rewarded with being a part of a high calibre organisation that has an emphasis on valuing their people for the long-term with longevity and career opportunity. You will be provided all the training and resources required to succeed in this role and grow within the company.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, contact us today.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please note - only candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How would you rate your English language skills?